[MAKE SURE TO READ THIS LINK FIRST IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME VISITING ENGLISH MANIF.]
This week we are sticking with special focus on Phase 3. Phase 3 is the point where a guy has left the gay world but he is in "hiding" before he starts dating. As a reminder, here is the clearance list you need to meet, before you get out of Phase 3 and start actually dating women (Phase 4). This post focuses on the part in bold!
1. Is your living arrangement safe and well-kept?
2. Are you off social media?
3. Are your physique and grooming right for dating women?
4. Is your job stable?
5. Are you ready to become a father if you and a woman you are dating lose your caution and move too fast?
6. How is your concentration? Are you able to pay attention to what people say and listen without your mind drifting off?
7. Do you have a track record of sticking with your game plan for life?
8. How is your overall confidence and ability to handle rejection or hostility?
9. Is your car in good shape?
10. Have you been able to go without watching any porn and with near-abstinence of masturbation (at least 90-180 days between times you masturbate) for a healthy period of time?
I have talked about social media before (see here).
In this video below, I elaborate on the point of social media to explain the importance of getting off social media accounts (except for LinkedIn) before you get out of Phase 3 and go into dating (Phase 4).
I explain in this video that it's crucial not to leave Phase 3 until you have slashed your social media presence. You are ex-gay and cannot erase your past, as earlier generations of ex-gays did. As I explain in the video, this leaves you vulnerable to a lot of social conflict that you don't want when you start dating.