This week went by so quickly! I wanted to finish all of Phase 2 by yesterday, but I didn't, alas! I will try to knock out some of the things about Phase 2 we haven't gotten over. In this quick video, I will talk about "soundproofing your mind," which is an important part of Phase 2.
For a quick review, here are the 10 steps, in no particular order, that you have to take care of, when you are getting through Phase 2:
1. Make sure this is what you want to do, and commit to it.
2. Put away the "Big Lie"--the label "gay" and all the assumptions about it defining limits of who you can be.
3. Make a plan.
4. Say your goodbyes to the people you knew in the gay world.
5. End all pornography use.
6. Reduce and cease masturbation.
7. Join the conversation with straight men.
8. Get into a daily Bible-reading program.
9. Exercise with a purpose.
10. Start opening your heart to women.
The bolded part refers to the soundproofing of your mind while you get through Phase 2. In a nutshell, you will come across a gazillion people who will tell you that gay orientation is real and unchangeable, and you are gay and cannot change.
You cannot change people's minds. Don't get into arguments. But learn how to overcome doubts in your own mind. Take a listen: