This week we did not get through all of Phase 3, so we will continue it next week (starting Monday, June 11). Phase 3 is the point where a guy has left the gay world but he is in "hiding" before he starts dating. As a reminder, here is the clearance list you need to meet, before you get out of Phase 3 and start actually dating women (Phase 4). This post focuses on the part in bold!
1. Is your living arrangement safe and well-kept?
2. Are you off social media?
3. Are your physique and grooming right for dating women?
4. Is your job stable?
5. Are you ready to become a father if you and a woman you are dating lose your caution and move too fast?6. How is your concentration? Are you able to pay attention to what people say and listen without your mind drifting off?
7. Do you have a track record of sticking with your game plan for life?
8. How is your overall confidence and ability to handle rejection or hostility?
9. Is your car in good shape?
10. Have you been able to go without watching any porn and with near-abstinence of masturbation (at least 90-180 days between times you masturbate) for a healthy period of time?
Why is it important to meditate on your preparedness to become a father?
There are rules to live by, and then there is the reality of what happens. Sometimes we do not follow our own rules. I hope you will be a gentleman from this point forward, go slow, and wait until you are married to do anything. But the reality is, of course, that you will probably do things in your own way. At this point, as you improve yourself from top to bottom, you will start becoming more attractive to women. There is always the chance that you may get ahead of yourself. And you need to be ready for that. This video explains further: