[MAKE SURE TO READ THIS LINK FIRST IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME VISITING ENGLISH MANIF.]
It's the end of "Red Pill Week!" This is the week during which I sought to speak to the Phase 1 guys, gay men who are in the community and trying to weigh for themselves whether to take the red pill, and go on the journey from gay to straight.
To finish the week off, I have 10 basic red pill questions to help the questioning gay guy reach a decision about whether or not to go straight:
1. Are you really happy?
2. Are you often wearing a mask, so to speak, and pretending you love being gay much more than you actually do?
3. How much of your sex life is actually just masturbation?
4. When you are the "top," do you find that you are seeking to feel manly but your sense of manliness is impeded by the fact that you are topping someone who can't vindicate manhood and provide pleasure to a top, the way it would if your partner were designed for what a top seeks to do?
5. When you are the "bottom," are you just being lazy, making another guy take responsibility for performance and potency because sex would be too much work for you otherwise?
6. How often when you admire other men are you actually feeling deeply insecure?
7. Do you exercise to feel healthy or because you are worried about the way you look?
8. How often do you feel annoyed by the way gay men act?
9. Do you sometimes feel like sex should be simpler?
10. Do you ever wonder whether the negativity surrounding homosexuality came about for understandable reasons and isn't totally unjustified?
The video goes a little deeper. But food for thought, for the weekend. Next week will be focusing mostly on Phase 2 guys -- the ones who have decided to say goodbye to their gay past and need to become a new person.